Study in Australia
Australia has a world-class education system that is open to everyone. If you have the entry requirement you can get into any level of education. Australians are open, relaxed & friendly people so students usually find a warm welcome in Australia. Reasons you will love studying in Australia:
- Australia's multicultural society is sophisticated and harmonious. More than 100 ethnic groups are represented in Australia, making Australia one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world.
- International students are readily accepted by other students, and teachers are experienced in teaching classes to students from many countries.
- Australians respect the freedom of people to practise their choice of religion. Churches, mosques, temples and synagogues are located in most major cities
- Some universities have their own spiritual groups on campus
- Australians are open, relaxed and friendly people so students usually find a warm welcome in Australia. Many students living in homestay situations experience Australian family life in a natural way and often find they are treated like a family member
- Whether staying in homestay, boarding school or campus accommodation, there are many opportunities to make lasting friendships
- Institutions deliver practical and career-orientated training so graduates can be confident they have the skills demanded by employers.
- Australia has a reputation as an innovative and research-intensive culture
- Academic staff are recruited from around the world and often are leading industry experts in their field
- Australian teachers are experienced in supervising students from many countries
- Each year student and staff exchange programs are forged from Australia's international links with education institutions in the USA, UK, Canada, Europe and Asia
- Australia is a land of contrasts and adventure from beaches in summer to snow fields in winter, and from coastal rainforests to vast inland deserts.
- Students can experience exciting leisure and sporting activities such as bushwalking, diving, surfing, and rock climbing
- Australia as a study destination is attractive for students since they are allowed to work to supplement their income
- International students studying in Australia are allowed to work only after they commence their course
- A Student visa holder is subject to work condition 8105 which permits the student to work 40 hours per fortnight while their course is in session and unlimited hours while their course is not in session.
- Dependants of student visa holders, if granted a visa after 28 April 2008, are permitted to work in Australia for 20 hours per week once the student has commenced their course.
- A dependant may work unlimited hours, If the student's course of study is a course for the award of a masters or doctorate degree that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses of Overseas Students
Immigration to Australia
Shada Migration and Education Services deal with all migration matters for clients who wish to reside permanently or temporarily in Australia. We provide services for the following visa programs: Business Migration Program-Skilled Migration Program.Read More
Study English in Australia
Australia has a world-class education system that is open to everyone. Opportunities exist for all age groups. If you have the entry requirement you can get into any level of education. What better way to learn English than in English speaking country?Inquire Now