What does a Registered Migration Agent mean?
In Australia we normally refer to visa service providers as Migration Agents.
Migration Agents are experts who are qualified to help people who want to migrate to Australia.
Migration Agents who give 'immigration assistance' for a fee must be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority ( MARA), as stated in Migration Act 1958.
Are you registered with MARA?
Who or what is MARA ?
MARA stands for Migration Agents Registration Authority. The Office of the MARA is a discrete office attached to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship of Australia.
It is mandatory for all Migration Agents to be registered with MARA
What does MARA do?
The Office of the MARA administers the functions of the Migration Agents Registration Authority, which is set out in s316 of the Migration Act 1958.
The Office commenced operations on 1 July 2009. Key objectives are to ensure that:
- All complaints about the services of registered, or formerly registered migration agents are appropriately addressed;
- Only suitable persons are registered as migration agents, and unsuitable persons are refused registration or re-registration;
- Registered agents maintain appropriate knowledge to enable them to provide accurate advice to consumers;
- The Office of the MARA works collaboratively with the department and other bodies such as prosecuting or regulatory authorities to address the activities of agents outside its mandate
- Consumers understand their rights and agents understand their obligations under the regulatory framework. For more information please visit www.mara.gov.au
Why should I use Shada Migration & Education Services for my visa application?
We are qualified and committed to perform our task to high ethical standards. We can guide you through complex application processes, handle the paperwork for you and present your case in the strongest possible way. There are many steps involved in obtaining a visa and you wouldn't want to make any careless errors. These could cost you dearly since your visa application may not be the best it can be.
What services does SMES provide for us?
In brief, we will.
- Advise you on the visa that may best suit you;
- Tell you the documents you will need to submit with your application;
- Help you fill out the application form;
- Submit the application for you;
- Communicate with the department of immigration on your behalf.
for more information please visit Our Services section of the website
What type of visa?
Shada Migration and Education Services deal with all migration matters for clients wishing to reside permanently or temporarily in Australia.
We provide services for the following visa programs:
- Business Migration Program
- Skilled Migration program
- Family Migration Program
- Employer Sponsored Program
For more information please visit Migration to Australia section of the website
How long does it take to process my application?
It depends on complexity of the case. As each individual's situation is different, it is therefore impossible to give a time frame as to when an application for a visa or for permanent residency will be finalised.
Although it is important to note, that there are many factors which can impede the progress of an application. These factors include:
- Incomplete information
- Failure to disclose relevant and important information
However we will work diligently with you to help you in gaining the best outcome.
Service standard of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection can be accessed through this link.
How much is your fee?
Our fees are based on the amount of work required to prepare your application.
It is difficult to give estimates of the fees involved in finalising an application, as no two cases are the same. Once we have assessed your situation we will send you a schedule of our service fees.
In most cases our fees are in accordance with the average fees charged by registered migration agents.
Because of security concerns we will only accept payment via a bank draft or telegraphic transfer. You will receive information regarding our payment methods and fee structure after conducting initial assessment
Protecting my privacy?
Shada Migration and Education Services take seriously the issue of privacy.
We will not under any circumstance allow your private and confidential information be handed to a third party, unless that which is required under Australian migration law.
Please note that your personal information will not be sold onto other business unless with your prior consent